Mills Bay Mussel Health Benefits
Mills Bay GlycOmega-PLUS Capsules
- Hi-strength stabilized formula to aid cartilage repair and aid mobility
- 100% sustainably harvested from New Zealand
- May help reduce joint inflammation linked with arthritis / Clinically researched GlycOmega-PLUS
- Our Premium Stabilised Green Lipped Mussel 12500 capsules contain GlycOmega-PLUS, a potent compound that is extracted from green-lipped mussels harvested from the pristine waters of the Marlborough Sounds.
The Health Benefits of Mussels
At Mills Bay Mussels we know that our recipes are delicious, but how amazing to say they are tasty and a superfood!
New Zealand Greenshell™ Mussels are a wealth of nutritional benefits;
- High in iron, protein and essential Omega-3 fatty acids
- Low in fat, calories and cholesterol
New Zealand Greenshell™ Mussels contain over 3 times the iron of rump steak.
Six medium-sized mussels provide approximately 25% of an adult’s daily protein requirement, with protein being necessary for the building and repairing of muscle tissue.
The benefits from New Zealand Greenshell™ Mussel consumption include:
- Increased energy levels
- Improved body health, including the capability to build and repair muscle tissue
NZ Mussels a powerhouse of nutrition
NEW ZEALAND MUSSELS ARE PACKED WITH A RANGE OF NUTRIENTS ESSENTIAL FOR LIVING A LONG, HEALTHY, HAPPY LIFE
Mussel Nutritional Facts
Mills Bay Mussels are packed full of nutrition.
As a good source of iron, lean protein, Omega-3s, selenium, iodine, vitamin B12 and glycosaminoglycans (CAGs), New Zealand mussels are an important part of a healthy, balanced diet and can promote: brain development/health, muscle growth, mental health, healthy thyroid, healthy metabolism, and joint mobility.
Mussel nutrition reference links: